Cross-Pollination of ideas
I came across the above picture during the eve of ushering in the Rabbit Year at my aunt’s house. It was nicely stick on top of the refrigerator. The title is, ‘The ten commandments of the modern day living’. Let me translate this into English.
1. You’ve got to have sweet mouth
2. You’ve got to work out your brain
3. You’ve got to make a fast move
4. You’ve got to produce more
5. You’ve got to drive slowly
6. You’ve got to give less excuses
7. You’ve got to be brave
8. You’ve got to tame your temper
9. You’ve to talk softly
10. You’ve got to exercise more
Something I felt missing which is Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. This shall be the first.