Tough road before I fly!
Below are the lists of assignments that are still working-in-progress and to be due within 3 weeks . I am very happy and relief that these are the final assignments throughout my 6 years training as a ‘Professional farmer’. I pray that WordPress won’t be hacked or close down. As I look back these assignments when I am 100 years old if God’s willing, I can only use my magnifier and laugh out loud till roll down on the floor and ask, ‘Did I study all these?’
1. Comparative Religion: Write-up on beautiful Creation stories from Christianity and Islam. Does Religion and Science opposed to each other?
2. ICT in the ESL Classroom: 9 lesson plans, 3 different scenarios, must involve ICT tools.
3. Future Studies in the ESL Classroom: Scrapbook + Presentation + Write-up
4. Issues and Challenges in Teaching Primary Mathematics: Action Research
And the last battle of war/date of exams or let me call this: Fun learning brain exercise to lower the affective filters.
5. ICT in the ESL Classroom: 12th of April 2011
6. Issues in the Teaching of English in Primary School: 18th of April 2011
7. Issues and Challenges in Teaching Primary Mathematics: 25th of April 2011
8. Comparative Religion: 4th of May 2011
9. Future Studies in the ESL Classroom: 12th of May 2011
10. Balik kampung tanam jagung, tomato, padi, sayur, dan buah-buahan:
18th of May 2011 (Hooray!)